./N00bie

• Members
  • PIP
  • 2 Beiträge
  • Motherboard: lenovo y580
  • CPU: i7 2.3 ghz ivy
  • Grafikkarte: hd 4000/ 660m

Geschrieben 17 September 2014 - 08:00 Uhr

Everything works great I updated 2 kexts as this was done by a great person in the Alois Himpeldupfer mac site but he just messed up 2 kexts that i fixed. The only problem was that when I had Mavericks 10.9.1 original sound worked perfect with mic upon updating osx the sound broke and had to resort to voodoo 2.8.6 ,

and now no mic if anyone can pitch in and help me fix the sound to bring it back to the original sound we would have the best hackintosh laptop yet, also I included the blink screen file to get the right brightness using blinkscreen just open terminal drop it in and press enter and you will see the beauty of the Y580 screen.

This config I am uploading is for I7 2.3 ghz or 2.4 ghz ivy and screen resolution of 1920x1080 this will not work for I5 or lower screen resolutions. Hope this will help and lets try to get sound going again!! Get the best working Laptop hackintosh yet.

I just would love to get the real sound back again and if anyone can help me do it I would be greatful I got my Y580 screaming and using Logic X and really has power to make tracks and open plugins with ease I will also attach the file needed to unlock the Y580 bios but it is for Y580 bios 2.07 and under 2.08 users have to try to get it from another source, As i would like that also

Angehängte Dateien

Bearbeitet von AkimoA, 17 September 2014 - 08:10 Uhr.
Cleaned Syntax ;)

#2 OFFLINE   AkimoA

AkimoA

• Administrators
  • 3.930 Beiträge
  • LocationBlack Forest
  • OSX:10.14
  • Motherboard: GA-B360M-DS3H
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-8600
  • Grafikkarte: AMD RX 580 8192MB GDDR5

Geschrieben 17 September 2014 - 08:13 Uhr

Hey , did u Rollback to the Kexts u have been  using in 10.9.1 or did u just mess with them in general ?

im going to move this Topic to our English Section if u dont mind ....

Welcome and Good luck  

Aktive Besucher in diesem Forum: 0

Mitglieder: 0, Gäste: 0, unsichtbare Mitglieder: 0